Friday, July 23, 2010

Horseback Riding


Wake up 7 in the morning, get dressed and jump in the car and of to Sunset Ranch we go! The ride there through the hills was a pretty view, we saw the Hollywood sign in the way up through the million dollar homes and everything! That view is something that I will never forget!




So when we got to the Ranch in the hills we, got on our horses and rode for 2 hours. So much fun! I rode Boomer, Kody rode Galaxy, and mom rode Ace. The horses were so much fun to ride. But, after riding horses for 2 hours through the hills past the Hollywood sign, Grifth Observatory, and the top of the

mountains to see over all of Hollywood. That view was by far the most BEAUTIFUL thing ever! I want to go horseback riding again!

While we were also on the ride 1 of the 2 tour guides was being super funny and asking us all the these horse trvia questions that I knew the answer to some of them. Kody knew way more than me. Its all because of that show he watches called "Deadliest Warrior". The mentor was very impressed with Kody's knowledge on horse's, war, and kingdoms of the old days.

Well, I had so much fun with the family and I can't wait to spend more time with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, horseback riding is pretty much one of the most amazing things in the world. It's cool to be on the back of such an incredibly huge beast who is also so gentle and is willing to do anything you command it to :) Of course, you've been on an elephant, though...so I don't know how that compares...

    But I'm glad you had a great time! Sounds like you are having a super summer!

    ReplyDelete