Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Family



Dad, Mom, Kody, Me....


This blog will keep track of how my family grows and changes. Goes on vacations and has pictures to remember. When I am older, all it will take is one story to spark a memory. I want to keep the memories from when I am a child forever so if i forget they are never far to reach. Even if these memories are just sitting at home, going to the beach for a birthday, playing in the snow on the way up to grandma and grandpas, visiting the Zoo, or visiting the Grand Canyon. I want to remember all of this FOREVER!
The longer I can keep these things a part of me, the happier I will be.


"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but its everything that's in between that makes it all worth living."

2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog, Kelley, and I can't wait to read more about you and your adventures as you finish high school :) I didn't know you want to go to CSU??! My brother and his wife are professors there! At the campus in Ft Collins...Is that the campus where you want to go?? Actually, my brother just took another job, but his wife still teaches there...Alec is thinking about applying there :) How funny! What will be your major??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I wanted to go to the Univeristy in Fort Collins and major in Zoology. But recently I have changed what I have wanted to be. I think I want to major in English or Human behavior. But, I really have no clue what I want to do anymore....

    ReplyDelete